Keep your contributions civil, tasteful and relevant. Please:
§ Avoid defamatory comments. A defamatory comment is one that is capable of damaging the reputation of a person or organisation. If successfully sued you could be held liable for considerable damages and costs.
§ Avoid contempt of court which means not posting anything that risks prejudicing on-going or forthcoming court proceedings.
§ Avoid inciting people to commit any crime, including incitement of racial or religious hatred and violence.
§ Avoid breaking a court injunction (for example, naming an individual or speculating as to their current whereabouts after a court has issued an injunction against doing so).
§ Avoid posting content which you've copied from someone else and don't own the copyright.
§ Avoid posting messages that are unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented or racially offensive.
§ Avoid swearing. People of all ages read and contribute to these forums. Please don't use profanities or other words which might offend them or are generally classified as indecent.
§ Avoid spamming or flooding. Don't repost the same message, or very similar messages, more than once.
§ Avoid giving personal information. It is not acceptable to publicise your or anyone else's contact details including address, place of employment, name of educational establishment, telephone or mobile number, email address, etc. This is for your own safety and that of everyone who uses this service.
§ Keep your posts relevant. Posts which aren't relevant lower the value of the debate for everyone and may be removed.
§ Avoid advertising, promotion of products or services, or posting of unnecessary web links (URLs). If you know of a worthy web site relevant to the discussion, please inform the moderators.
§ Avoid impersonating. Impersonating someone (including other members) is unacceptable.
§ Avoid inappropriate usernames (vulgar, offensive, etc).
If you do not wish to grant such rights to Rah-e-Huda, please do not submit your contribution to this site.
By submitting your contribution to this site, you also warrant that such contribution is:
- your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Rah-e-Huda for all the purposes specified above
- is not defamatory
- does not infringe any law
You also agree to indemnify Rah-e-Huda against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Rah-e-Huda as a result of your breach of the above warranty.
You also agree to waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on Rah-e-Huda site and the other purposes specified above.
You may not post any defamatory or illegal material of any nature. This includes text, graphics, video, and/or audio. Posting a message with the intention of committing or condoning an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
You may not violate, plagiarise, or infringe on the rights of third parties including copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy, personal, publicity, or proprietary rights.
Your data will not be disclosed to other parties without your prior consent, unless it is so required by law. Breach of the Terms & Conditions i.e. House Rules may also lead to your data being reported and provided to the law enforcing authorities.
Violation of any of the rules above may prevent your contribution being published in the Rah-e-Huda Forum. Rah-e-Huda reserves the right to delete any posting, at any time, for any reason, and is under no obligation to publish any work submitted.
1. By using the Rah-e-Huda website you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of it. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to it.
2. Rah-e-Huda may change these terms from time to time and users will be deemed responsible to comply with any change to the website. Your continued use of Rah-e-Huda will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on the website (including house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
3. You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of Rah-e-Huda. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within Rah-e-Huda.
4. All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on Rah-e-Huda and all content located on the site shall remain vested in Rah-e-Huda or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Rah-e-Huda content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Rah-e-Huda content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Rah-e-Huda content requires the prior written permission of Rah-e-Huda.
5. The names, images and logos identifying Rah-e-Huda or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Rha-e-Huda and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Rah-e-Huda or any other third party.
6. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with Rah-e-Huda you agree to grant to Rah-e-Huda, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for Rah-e-Huda services in any media worldwide (including its affiliated websites). In certain circumstance Rah-e-Huda may also share your contribution with trusted third parties. Should you wish to send, any of the above in confidence, please contact the administrator.
7. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
8. In order that the Rah-e-Huda can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK laws, that you have the right to give Rah-e-Huda permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 16.
9. We normally show your username with your contribution, unless you request otherwise, but for operational reasons this is not always possible.
10. Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with Rah-e-Huda.
11. If you do not want to grant Rah-e-Huda the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with Rah-e-Huda.
12. If you have any questions about contributing content to the Rah-e-Huda, please see our ‘contact us’ form.
14. You agree to use Rah-e-Huda communities (including message boards) in accordance with the following Community Rules. These apply across all Rah-e-Huda community sites and services. You should, however, read the local house rules of the particular site or service you're using, as there may be some local variations to these Community Rules.
(I) ABOUT YOUR POSTS:
§ Contributions must be civil and tasteful.
§ Avoid disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
§ Avoid unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
§ Be patient: users of all ages and abilities may be taking part in the relevant Rah-e-Huda community.
§ Avoid spamming or off-topic material: we don't allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don't re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
§ Avoid advertising or promoting.
§ Avoid impersonation.
§ Avoid inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names.
§ Deliberate misuse of the complaints facility is not permitted. If you persist in doing this, action may be taken against your account.
(II) YOUR RAH-E-HUDA ACCOUNT:
If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting a community or annoying other users you may have action taken against all of your accounts.
All accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that moderation emails can be sent to you. Accounts registered with someone else's email address, or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email address.
Rah-e-Huda reserves the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple Rah-e-Huda accounts, or if a user disrupts any of our services in any way.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, postal address, home address or email address or any other details that would allow you to be personally identified) in any Rah-e-Huda community.
(IV) LEGAL REQUIREMENTS:
§ You may not submit or share any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in Rah-e-Huda communities. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
§ Contributing material to a Rah-e-Huda community with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
§ You agree to submit to or share with Rah-e-Huda communities only contributions which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of the Rah-e-Huda or third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
(V) IF YOU'RE UNDER 16:
§ Please get a parent's or guardian's permission before taking part in any Rah-e-Huda community.
§ Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, school, telephone number, your full name, home address or email address).
(VI) IF YOU BREACH THESE COMMUNITY RULES:
If you fail to abide by these Community Rules (and/or any variations in relevant local house rules) when taking part in a Rah-e-Huda community, you will be sent an email which informs you why your contribution has been refused or edited. This email will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts.
This action may include any content posted by you being checked before allowed to go on the site or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of Rah-e-Huda community areas.
If you submit or share offensive or inappropriate content to or with any Rah-e-Huda communities or anywhere else on Rah-e-Huda or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on Rah-e-Huda, and Rah--Huda considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, Rah-e-Huda may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the infringement(s).
Rah--Huda reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any Rah-e-Huda account, at any time, for any reason.
15. The majority of content posted in Rah-e-Huda communities is created by members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community. Neither the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community nor Rah-e-Huda or MTA INTERNATIONAL are responsible for any content posted by members of the public on Rah-e-Huda or for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through Rah-e-Huda. Any links to third party websites from Rah-e-Huda do not amount to any endorsement of that site by Rah-e-Huda and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
16. Rah-e-Huda content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Rah-e-Huda, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis. To the extent permitted by law, Rah-e-Huda excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Rah-e-Huda does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by Rah-e-Huda is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Rah-e-Huda for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
17. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes Rah-e-Huda's liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, Rah-e-Huda shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use Rah-e-Huda regardless of the form of action.
18. Rah-e-Huda do not warrant that functions available on Rah-e-Huda will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Rah-e-Huda or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
19. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
20. The failure or delay of Rah-e-Huda to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive Rah-e-Huda's right to enforce that right.
21. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
If you have any questions or comments about Rah-e-Huda please contact us:
16 GRESSENHALL ROAD